C++ Developer (VR)
Gaijin develops AAA-grade online games for PC,
consoles and mobile platforms, including the popular MMO "War
Thunder", "Enlisted" and other games.
The Gaijin team consists of hundreds of talented game developers from all over Europe, and is constantly growing.
We are ready to consider applicants from anywhere in the world.
You can work with us remotely.
Our company helps with relocation to: Hungary, Cyprus, Germany, Dubai, Montenegro, Latvia, Armenia, Georgia.
We are looking for a C++ Developer (m/f/x) to join our team.
- Development and support of the War Thunder control subsystem:
- Improve support for various devices and mechanics of control in the game and Dagor Engine;
- Work on improving user experience, including in virtual reality.
Our candidate should have:
- General programming experience of at least 2 years;
- Knowledge of C++;
- Knowledge of Squirrel or other embeddable scripting language;
- Experience with Git;
- Knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- Basic understanding of ECS and data-driven approaches in general;
- A good mathematical base (mathematical analysis, analytical geometry);
- System thinking and a high degree of self-organization;
- Willingness to learn and understand the reasons for existing implementations;
- Desire and ability to work in a team.
Our offer to the finalist:
- Work in a company that made one of the most popular games in the world;
- Salary level from 3, 800 euros with taxes;
- Non-trivial tasks that will be fulfilled using innovative, promising technologies, which makes our solutions attractive and relevant in the rapidly changing IT market;
- International team of experienced developers;
- Our company provides assistance with relocation to the countries and offices of our company/partners: Hungary, Cyprus, Germany, Dubai, Montenegro, Latvia, Armenia, Georgia;
- Work format: remote or hybrid (remote/office). Flexible start of the working day;
- Private health insurance.
To apply for the position, send us your complete application (a letter of introduction, your CV and qualification certificates) including your salary expectations, exclusively as a digital document, with the job position title in mail subject, to email@example.com, also mentioning how you found out about the position.