Content and Core Game Designer
Gaijin develops AAA-grade online games for PC, consoles and mobile platforms, including the popular MMO "War Thunder", "Enlisted" and other games. The Gaijin team consists of hundreds of talented game developers from all over Europe and is constantly growing.
We are ready to consider applicants from anywhere in the world. You can work with us remotely. Our company helps with relocation to: Hungary, Cyprus, Germany, Dubai, Montenegro, Latvia, Armenia, and Georgia.
We are seeking a Content and Core Game Designer to join the Aviation War Thunder team.
What you will do:
- add new vehicles to the game;
- balance the vehicles;
- participate in the full development cycle of gameplay features related to the new vehicles.
What you need to succeed:
- at least one year of experience in a similar position;
- extensive gaming experience and knowledge of the PC/console shooter market;
- passion for military themes and extensive knowledge of military aircraft;
- ability to communicate ideas and design goals clearly to others.
Our offer to the finalist:
- work in a company that made one of the most popular games in the world;
- competitive salary (the level of salary is discussed individually with the candidate at the interview);
- non-trivial tasks that will be fulfilled using innovative, promising technologies, which makes our solutions attractive and relevant in the rapidly changing IT market;
- an international team of experienced developers;
- our company assists with relocation to the countries and offices of our company/partners: Hungary, Cyprus, Germany, Dubai, Montenegro, Latvia, Armenia, and Georgia.
- work format: remote or hybrid (remote/office). Flexible start of the working day;
- medical insurance.
Please, tell us in your cover letter why you're into aviation how would you rate your knowledge on this topic.
To apply for the position, send us your complete application (a letter of introduction, your CV and qualification certificates) including your salary expectations, exclusively as a digital document, with the job position title in mail subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org, also mentioning how you found out about the position.