Customer support specialist
Gaijin develops AAA-grade online games for PC, consoles and mobile platforms, including the popular MMO "War Thunder", "Enlisted" and other games.
The Gaijin team consists of hundreds of talented game developers from all over Europe and is constantly growing.
We are looking for a support specialist to join our team.
You can work with us remotely.
- User technical support (Zendesk system);
- Answering user questions, checking complaints;
- Solving problems (on request) related to game administration.
- Experience as a customer support specialist in online stores and online games for at least 3 years;
- Basic PC administration skills;
- Knowledge of English at the level of Upper Intermediate and above;
- Enthusiasm for computer games;
- Ability to clearly and clearly express their thoughts orally and in writing;
- Politeness, responsibility, diligence, organization, efficiency of thinking.
- Dear candidates! Your CV will be considered with a cover letter.
Our offer to the finalist:
- Work in a company that made one of the most popular games in the world;
- Competitive salary (the level of salary is discussed individually with the candidate at the interview);
- Non-trivial tasks that will be fulfilled using innovative, promising technologies, which makes our solutions attractive and relevant in the rapidly changing IT market;
- International team of experienced developers;
- Medical insurance.
To apply for the position, send us your complete application (a letter of introduction, your CV and qualification certificates) including your salary expectations, exclusively as a digital document, with the job position title in mail subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org, also mentioning how you found out about the position.