Game Development — Armenia, Georgia, Cyprus
Environment Artist / Level artist
Gaijin develops and publishes AAA online video games for PC, consoles and mobile platforms, including popular titles like War Thunder, Enlisted and more. Gaijin is an independent European video game company headquartered in Budapest, Hungary.
We are looking for an Environmental Artist to join our team.
• Create game locations from the beginning to end
• Fill locations with content: arrange objects, buildings, props, trees, decals, roads and others
• Creating Design Documents that effectively communicate plans for levels, areas, and gameplay features.
Our candidate has:
• Experience in level design in any game editor;
• Understanding of composition (scale, distance, quality of performance depending on the distance from the player);
• Basic understanding how game engines work (the number of triangles in a frame, the principle of frame construction, the basics of pbr rendering);
• Modeling skills (3ds Max is preferred but not required
• Understanding of Node editors;
• Ability to create textures of different scales in Substance Designer;
As a plus:
• Good communication skills;
• Freehand drawing skills;
• Python knowledges;
Our offer to the finalist:
• Work in a company that made one of the most popular games in the world;
• Non-trivial tasks that will be fulfilled using innovative, promising technologies, which makes our solutions attractive and relevant in the rapidly changing IT market;
• International team of experienced developers;
• Our company provides assistance with relocation to the countries and offices of our company/partners: Hungary, Cyprus, Germany, Dubai, Montenegro, Latvia, Armenia, Georgia;
• Work format: remote or hybrid (remote/office). Flexible start of the working day;
• Medical insurance.
To apply for the position, send us your complete application (a letter of introduction, your CV and qualification certificates) including your salary expectations, exclusively as a digital document, with the job position title in mail subject, to email@example.com, also mentioning how you found out about the position.