Gaijin develops AAA-grade online games for PC, consoles and mobile platforms, including the popular MMO "War Thunder", "Enlisted" and other games. The Gaijin team consists of hundreds of talented game developers from all over Europe and is constantly growing.
We are ready to consider applicants from anywhere in the world. You can work with us remotely. Our company helps with relocation to: Hungary, Cyprus, Germany, Dubai, Montenegro, Latvia, Armenia, and Georgia.
We are looking for a Product Analyst to join Crossout Mobile team.
What you'll be doing:
- analyse new features, promotions, and offers;
- develop dashboards and keep them up to date;
- collaborate closely with the product development team;
- monitor key product metrics (Retention, ARPU, DAU, etc.);
- identify growth opportunities for the project through analytics;
- collaborate closely with the product team on analytics integration and project development;
- fully manage A/B tests, from hypothesis to results evaluation;
- research trends in the gaming market.
- has at least 1 year of experience working as a product analyst in gamedev;
- possesses strong skills in mathematical statistics and probability theory;
- has experience working with SQL and Python/R;
- is knowledgeable about metrics and KPIs in the gaming industry;
- experienced in creating dashboards via BI tools (we use Looker Studio);
- launched and analyzed A/B tests;
- worked on gaming projects and knows how to make games more interesting, always tying changes to business results;
- quickly communicates new findings to the team.
Our offer to the finalist:
- work in a company that made one of the most popular games in the world;
- competitive salary (the level of salary is discussed individually with the candidate at the interview);
- non-trivial tasks that will be fulfilled using innovative, promising technologies, which makes our solutions attractive and relevant in the rapidly changing IT market;
- an international team of experienced developers;
- our company assists with relocation to the countries and offices of our company/partners: Hungary, Cyprus, Germany, Dubai, Montenegro, Latvia, Armenia, and Georgia.
- work format: remote or hybrid (remote/office). Flexible start of the working day;
- medical insurance.
To apply for the position, send us your complete application (a letter of introduction, your CV and qualification certificates) including your salary expectations, exclusively as a digital document, with the job position title in mail subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org, also mentioning how you found out about the position.