Technical animation artist
Gaijin develops and publishes AAA-grade online games for PC, consoles and mobile platforms, including the popular MMO "War Thunder," Crossout,” "Enlisted" and other games.
Gaijin team consists of hundreds of talented game developers from all over Europe and is constantly growing.
We are looking for a Technical animation artist to join our team.
We are ready to consider applicants from anywhere in the world.
You can work with us remotely.
Our company helps with relocation to: Hungary, Cyprus, Germany, Dubai, Montenegro, Latvia, Armenia, Georgia.
Dear applicants, please send your resume with examples of work or portfolio!
- Engage in the development and configuration of animation graphs for characters;
- Work with inverse kinematics (IK) system settings, procedural aspects of animations.
- Experience as an animation programmer or technical animator;
- Familiarity with node-based animation systems, animation blending techniques, IK systems and general character movement;
- Interest in kinematics, procedural animation and motion synthesis;
- Understanding of how animation is best blended with other systems such as AI;
- Ability to work with Python, basic understanding of C++.
The advantage will be:
- Strong team player who enjoys collaborating, sharing ideas, and learning from others;
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and consistently;
- Contribution to a friendly and inclusive work environment;
- Ability to work independently, stay organized, and effectively document work.
Our offer to the finalist:
- Work in a company that made one of the most popular games in the world;
- Competitive salary (the level of salary is discussed individually with the candidate at the interview);
- Non-trivial tasks that will be fulfilled using innovative, promising technologies, which makes our solutions attractive and relevant in the rapidly changing IT market;
- International team of experienced developers;
- Work format: remote or hybrid. Flexible start of the working day;
- Private health insurance.
To apply for the position, send us your complete application (a letter of introduction, your CV and qualification certificates) including your salary expectations, exclusively as a digital document, with the job position title in mail subject, to email@example.com, also mentioning how you found out about the position.