Unity 3D/C# Developer
Gaijin develops AAA-grade online games for PC,
consoles and mobile platforms, including the popular MMO "War
Thunder", "Enlisted" and other games.
The Gaijin team consists of hundreds of talented game developers from all over Europe, and is constantly growing.
We are ready to consider applicants from anywhere in the world.
You can work with us remotely.
Our company helps with relocation to: Hungary, Cyprus, Germany, Dubai, Montenegro, Latvia, Armenia, Georgia.
We are looking for a Unity3D/C# Developer (m/f/x) to join our team.
Our candidate should have:
- Experience in network code development in multiplayer games/real time multiplayer modes;
- Excellent knowledge of C# .Net, .Net 3.5-4.6, OOP principles (at least 2 years of experience);
- Experience with Unity3D (preferably 2017-2018);
- Experience in working with version control systems: Git;
- Experience in the gaming industry, and desire to make games are necessary;
- System thinking, and a high degree of self-organization.
The advantage will be:
- Experience with IoC-containers, DI, OOP, Multithreading, TCP/UDP;
- Experience with databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL;
- Experience with Linux (CentOS, Debian);
- Experience with Entity Component System: Entitas, Svetlo.ECS, Unity Job System.
Our offer to the finalist:
- Work in a company that made one of the most popular games in the world;
- Competitive salary (the level of salary is discussed individually with the candidate at the interview);
- Non-trivial tasks that will be fulfilled using innovative, promising technologies, which makes our solutions attractive and relevant in the rapidly changing IT market;
- International team of experienced developers;
- Our company provides assistance with relocation to the countries and offices of our company/partners: Hungary, Cyprus, Germany, Dubai, Montenegro, Latvia, Armenia, Georgia.
- Work format: remote or hybrid (remote/office). Flexible start of the working day;
- Private health insurance
To apply for the position, send us your complete application (a letter of introduction, your CV and qualification certificates) including your salary expectations, exclusively as a digital document, with the job position title in mail subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org, also mentioning how you found out about the position.